How much is my personal injury case worth?
That depends on many factors, and every personal injury case is different. Some of the factors that affect the value of your case include:
• The amount of your medical bills
• The amount of your lost wages
• The extent and duration of your medical treatment
• Your doctor’s final diagnosis once you have finished your medical treatment
• Whether liability (fault) is contested or admitted by the other party
Sometimes injuries that appear to be very severe can heal completely. Other times, injuries may appear to be “minor” and the injured person assumes they will get better, but it turns out the injuries are much more serious than anyone anticipated.