Fort Walton Car Accident Lawyer
Powell, Powell & Powell has been providing representation to injured victims in Fort Walton since 1951. For generations, the many lawyers and judges in our family have been firm believers in the power of the legal system to provide justice. Today, our tradition of legal service to Fort Walton residents continues as our firm represents those who have suffered harm and who need help getting the full and fair compensation they deserve.
A Fort Walton car accident lawyer at Powell, Powell & Powell will provide legal assistance after someone has hurt you or your loved ones. Victims trust our firm because:
- We have a long track record of skillful and compassionate client advocacy dating back more than 60 years.
- We have successfully helped clients to recover millions in compensation for losses and damages.
- We have an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell(R) Peer Review Ratings, which reflects our high ethical principles and professional abilities.
- We care about your case. We are members of the community in Fort Walton and our family has grown up, lived and worked in Northwest Florida for generations. We believe individuals and companies within our community have a duty to keep each other safe and so we fight to make sure those harmed by negligence get the money they deserve.
Powell, Powell & Powell also represents clients in criminal cases, Social Security Disability claims, Veteran’s Disability (VA) claims, medical malpractice cases, and construction disputes. Our goal is to be the firm you turn to for all of your legal needs so you will always have an attorney you can trust.
Case Results in Fort Walton
Our car accident attorneys have successfully represented many victims of motor vehicle crashes, dog bites and animal attacks, property injuries, environmental injuries, and injuries caused by medical malpractice and defective products. Every case is different, but we have helped many clients to recover large settlements and jury verdicts.
About Powell, Powell & Powell, P.A.
Our firm is a family of attorneys spanning three generations. We only represent victims, not insurance companies.
We take a team approach to handling your claim and believe the key to getting the compensation you deserve is to work from day one to build a strong case to present in court.
While many cases settle, it is important to always be prepared. Our Fort Walton office has developed a network of expert witnesses in the area and can build a strong case to present to the insurance company or the jury.
About the Cases We Handle
At Powell, Powell & Powell, we represent clients in the following areas of law:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical negligence
- Slip and falls and property injuries
- Accidents on construction sites
- Defective drugs, dangerous medical devices and other defective products
- Wrongful Death
- BP Claims
- Criminal Defense
- V.A. Disability
- Social Security Disability
- Insurance Claims
- Construction Claims
We are more than just car accident lawyers. We help anyone hurt by a failure of a person, company or government agency’s neglect to fulfill a basic obligation to keep you safe. We aggressively defend clients in all types of criminal cases. We also represent disabled clients in Social Security Disability and Veteran’s Affairs (V.A.) Disability claims.
About Personal Injury Law in Florida
Personal injury laws in Florida are designed to compensate victims. Those who are responsible for causing an accident which results in permanent injuries can be held liable for both economic and non-financial losses, such as pain and suffering.
Victims have the burden of proving the defendant failed to fulfill a legal obligation and that this failure was the direct cause of the victim’s damages. Powell, Powell & Powell attorneys understand the ins-and-outs of the Florida legal system and we are known throughout Fort Walton as strong advocates for our clients.
Our Fort Walton office is located in Fort Walton Beach, in the Santa Rosa Executive Plaza in Mary Esther one block south of the Santa Rosa Mall, at 151 Mary Esther Boulevard, Suite 312.